When it comes to having family time and spending a movie night with them or having a fun night with your buddies at your place, Netflix is the best option as it offers a library of award-winning movies, dramas, seasons, and reality shows. But before you start enjoying yourself with your pals, you should also be well aware of how to log out from your Netflix account on TV. Here you are going to know how?
You should follow these steps to know how to log out on your Netflix account on TV.
You can simply log out from your smart Tv by opening up the app on the home screen. Go to the main menu and select get help. From here, you can easily choose the option of logging out and then press yes.
Now, I am going to explain all these steps in detail to clear up the confusion in the air if in this case, I have created any.
- How to open the home screen of the Netflix app on TV:
There are two ways to get to the home screen of the app.
- Close the app and reopen it. It will direct you to the home screen
- Long press the back button on your remote that leads you to the home screen
- How to open the menu in the app
For opening up the menu bar, there are two ways
- Press the back button on the remote. It will lead you to the menu
- Press the left button on your remote that will direct you to the main menu
- Open the “get help” on the menu
There are two ways to get this open
- For reaching the helping icon, you have to scroll down the options in the menu until you see the Get help.
- You can also do it by pressing the down button on your remote to find get help and selecting the ok or enter button.
- The final step of How to log out of your Netflix account from the TV
Reach on the bottom of all the options and select sign-out and then press on yes.